Hi, my name is Olivia Evans and I am the Founder and Director of The Career Guide. This podcast is the first in a ‘Career Essentials’ series where we crowd source the collective wisdom and experience of inspiring leaders to bring you the latest in career advice.
Our first guest is Sharon Bell. Sharon is a HR Leader with over 25 years’ experience coaching executives across multiple and diverse industries in Australia, Europe, Africa, and Asia. She has worked with leaders across all levels of organisations from line management through to executive teams and her specialty areas include talent management, leadership development, and executive coaching.
In our interview, Sharon brings a unique and valuable perspective to:
- the major career trends for 2016;
- the 'must have' career skills in the current and emerging employment markets;
- what leaders look for when hiring and promoting talent;
- common career challenges and strategies to overcome them; and
- top career tips, including advice for those seeking leadership promotions.
==> Click here to listen to the podcast.
You can also cPlease click here to follow 'The Career Guide' LinkedIn page so I can continue to share with you podcasts and articles on a variety of career-related topics. I welcome suggestions you may have on other career-related topics for future podcasts.